Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Platinum Sounds Good

I have so many projects in the works and find myself taking a break from all of them, oh well.  Haven't painted my newly tiled bathroom yet, but am sure it's going to be white.  I like white!!


So, what's more fun than painting, finding things for my newish bathroom. It's going to look so nice when I finally get around to painting it, definitely need new towels, white of course.


These are quite nice, Waterworks Studio Tile Sculpted Towels at Bloomingdales.


White, right on the top, although they call it Moon (that must be a fancy name for white) and they are even reduced.


Boy am I lucky, they are $34.95 a piece, now that's a steal compared to their original $45.00.  


Of course you know I'm kidding.  Just wanted to know how much my new towels, complete with their Bloomingdale's label, really cost.


They sure do look alike.




You'd be hard pressed to find a washcloth at Bloomingdales for what I paid for these.  I know the suspense is killing you....




I'm sure Bloomie's price tag is a bit more elegant than this one, and they probably even give you a shopping bag, but the tag on the inside says it all.






Platinum Select sounds right up my alley.  Hope I can hold on to these for a while, towels seem to disappear around our house!

2 comments:

wendy said...

I was wondering if you had a Bloomies in Hallowell...

Melinda said...

HaHaHa!!!