Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh my goodness gracious, it's Valentine's Day!  Happy Valentine's Day to one and all, especially my family.


Douglas and I have been married twenty-eight years and have two absolutely wonderful children and a yellow lab!




I must have married him for his sense of humor.








Our son, D.J., is twenty-six and I finally have a photo of him without a golf club in his hand or a baseball cap on his head, what a handsome devil!




Next is Amy, our almost twenty-five year old, with her Dad in Florida, couldn't be cuter!




And last, but not least, Hobie, who wears his heart on his chest!




I'd say I'm a pretty lucky gal, wouldn't you?








P.S. Hey, those of you on Facebook who haven't been able to leave comments on the blog would you try again sometime soon, so I can see if I have fixed the problem!  If it still doesn't work, I'll have to consult an expert.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I figured it out eventually, so others can! Beautiful family, inc. Hobie.

Melinda said...

You are the best blog follower I know, thanks!
P.S. And smartest, I might add, since you figured this whole thing out.