Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome

Not quite done painting, but putting the front hall entry back together.  Yes, that bench used to be in the dining room, and the pillows in the living room....nothing stays put very long in this house!!


My apple green walls gave way to, you guessed it, White Dove, and the leopard bench found a seat at the dining room table.




I'm using lots of white.







Wishful thinking, on the hat's part!








That's my new rug.  It's actually three little ones duct taped together (don't tell) and each was only three-fifty.




The forced forsythia seems to have forgiven me for smacking it with a hammer,








and now flanks the front door.






Coral, yellow, red and white certainly says spring to me.  


Have you changed anything in your home to welcome spring?

No comments: