Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Cotton Twill

I'm mixing it up a bit in the dining room.............more fun............less formal.......forget  the matching chairs.


My two old Parsons chairs that used to be in the kitchen are now in the barn........waiting for a new home..................a new look.


Ballard Designs to the rescue..............White Cotton Twill Slipcovers.
Fabulous find............well worth their $49.95 price tag.                                                    


 
Matching yardage at $25.00 a yard............not so good.  $6.99 at Joann Fabrics.........
can you guess who got my business?

An afternoon with my handy, dandy staplegun ......................Voila.................four of my original dining chairs now sport  White Cotton Twill.


This fabric and I are becoming fast friends............especially after it transformed my 
$19.95 bench...............from The Christmas Tree Shop.



I need another bench.....................but for now............I drag a leopard  one in from the living room and it works out just fine.

Now's the fun part................putting it all back together.

This girl deserves a few new accessories.....................

                                                              after climbing up and down her brand new eight foot ladder a gazillion times.................










                                   
 























No comments: