Friday, January 13, 2012

Ta-da......................

Everyone ready?..................It's here...................My sort of new......................Neutral Dining Room..

One..........Two.........Three..........Open your eyes..........................




A little sitting area next to the fireplace.....................................






and my sideboard..................................






A butler's tray.....................where's Jeeves?






The mantle....................................






just a few...............more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,






How lucky was I..................the acanthus leaves................on the lanterns.............match  the
chandelier..............






Books .................one of my favorite accessories..................






A little gold.......................never hurts anything...................






when it's sprinkled around a room.......................








I like it............................it works for me.........................how bout you?














2 comments:

Betsy Conti said...

Melinda, you are really so good. You have a great eye. Can't any of the realtors up there use you for staging? I think that would be fun to do.

Melinda Jennings said...

Thank-you. There's not much staging in my neck of the woods, I'll work on changing that!