Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Artichokes and More

Whenever I see a decorative artichoke of any kind I take a second look. I have them throughout the house.  One hangs from the cupboard in the kitchen, one holds drapes in the dining room and yet another goes outside in the spring.














So when I saw one perched atop a box while I was shopping recently, I thought, hmmmmm, what can I do with this?





I knew I would have fun with it in my dining room especially when I saw what else the box  held.






Obviously, a great centerpiece, but I decided to do something a bit different.













The fruit varied so in size that I decided on two boxes at $8.95.  Eight of my white ceramic gems will set a much more balanced table than four.  Artichokes are still my favorite!
















































No comments: