Monday, June 11, 2012

Peony Perfection

I was taking a walk three or four years ago when I came upon a neighbor cleaning up the end of what was a plant sale.  I finished my walk carefully carrying, what I was told, a Peony and an Iris home.   She has long since moved across the country and I am so glad to be the caretaker of a small piece of this very special person's garden.

With all our rain this year,  the Peonies had a short season, and all that remains  are a few fragrant stems in our front hall.





Simply beautiful!




The Iris are just as pretty, I'll save them for another day!

                 
             DON'T FORGET TO

  STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS!
       


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

не согласен с автором, вернее даже не с автором, а с тем, кто придумал сей место [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov/92-stroitelstvo-domov-iz-penoblokov.html]форум ремонт квартир[/url]