Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What Color Is The Wallpaper?

In the midst of redoing a master bath I decided wallpaper might be nice.  It had to be geometric, probably a trellis, and most of the ones I liked I couldn't afford, so it was off to discount land on the internet.

Since I have not decided what color the bedroom will be, I was pretty open as to the wallpaper color, as long as it was light and airy and of course my tried and true trellis.

I found one I liked, it sort of looked like one of the very expensive ones I had seen, and would work just fine for the bath. Here is the photo on the discount website I chose. 


Yellow, Right?  That is what it looked like and that is what the sales lady said it was.  Not my favorite, but I can live with yellow and I love the bamboo trellis.

Of course I did some investigating and found this paper was from York, and originally cost $47.00 a single roll, much less than the good stuff, but still more than I wanted to pay.

I was thrilled, to say the least, to find that my discount website had it for $5.67 a single roll, now that I can handle.

I ordered seven double rolls immediately and couldn't wait for it to arrive.

UH OH!!!!!

This is what I received.




That's not yellow it's green.  But let me tell you it is a really nice green, sophisticated and sharp, sort of like me, hahaha.

Of course I kept my ridiculously inexpensive wallpaper and am now playing with colors for the adjacent bedroom. First thing that came to my mind, coral.



I thinks it is great with the green, perhaps with white window treatments and duvet.  Something to think about. 


Stay tuned, someday that bedroom will get it's fresh coat of Coral, or maybe Blue, or Whatever, and you will be the first to know!

                         

No comments: