Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cheap Chic

I have told you about my sofas from my salvage store that were 90% off, $400.00 each, and my not so favorite matching chair for under $200.00.  

And you most likely remember my $159.00 area rug, $75.00 Louis chair, and $2.50 a panel curtains.

Add to that the $39.00 coffee table ( the repurposed dining table), and the recycled dining chairs.

Throw in a pair of brass and marble lamps, $10.00 each and an $8.00 hand painted side chair.  

An assortment of hand-me-down pieces, accessories, and pillows complete the picture. They all add up to a small living room with a big personality!


















A sprinkling of pink makes me happy during the long winter months and a smattering of black and gold, just because!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Curtain panels for $2.50? Please tell me where/how??? Love the room.

Melinda said...

Brenda, I bought the panels a few years ago at Christmas Tree shop in Augusta, Maine. You just never know what you will find in their bins, but it does require a bit of digging!
They were not long enough, so I bought an extra one and cut it up. The dark blue geometric pillow is also from there, made beautifully, with zipper and insert, for only $5.99!