Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bargain Hunting in Brussels

It doesn't matter where you are, a bargain is a bargain!


Amy and I found our way to the Place du Jeu de Balle Flea Market in Brussels, hoping to find a little something I could tuck in my suitcase to make the journey home.






     Too big.




Too new.





Not one to give up, the hunt continues.




By gosh, I think she found it.




One Euro and I am the proud owner of a  Veuve Clicquot ashtray in their signature yellow.  Perfecto!






Thanks Amy, I treasure my treasure almost as much as I do the time I spent with you!


                                MWAH!!!!!

2 comments:

ValenzMom said...

Now I'm really jealous of your trip! The first thing I saw was the 4 red chairs. I'm a chair lover. Of course, you can't bring those back in a suitcase...
I would have wanted to spend hours there - how long did you and Amy shop?

Melinda said...

We were there a couple of hours in on again off again rain. I like chairs too, and just got two great ones at a neighborhood garage sale!