Friday, February 14, 2014

Pink or White, No Red Please

It's Valentine's Day, be good to yourself, you deserve it. 

Pink or White for me, keep the Red for yourself, today or any other day.

I am so attracted to Pink, whether flipping through a magazine, scrolling down Pinterest, or out and about doing my daily thing, Pink catches my eye.  

Pink and White, even better. In my mind there is nothing finer than White with a splash of Pink.  Pink makes me happy, simple as that.  So here I go spreading a little happiness, the Pink way.














Come on now, you know you're smiling.  The world needs a lot more Pink and I am doing my part right at home . . .  at the bottom of my stairs.



Spread a little Pink your way, and have a very pleasant Valentine's Day.

                                            Melinda



No comments: