Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thrift Shop Thursday

This time I did something I have never done before, I bought a decorative pillow at Goodwill.  I really could tell it was new, plus the case was removable (and I did launder it), so I am sure it is fine, really.




And here she is, a large 20" by 20" linen pillow that just caught my eye.  Don't ask me why, but I like bees and of course anything French, Ooh La La!!!

Half the fun is finding out how much my Goodwill finds are on the internet.  I seem to always find the exact same thing I just picked up in Augusta, Maine.

Found it!

This one I think was on Etsy, I did find quite a few, and they ranged from $40.00 to $45.00 for just the pillow cover. 





Well, well, wasn't I lucky to get a fresh, fluffy, 100% down insert with mine?  The price tag looked good too, $4.99.

                    HAPPY THRIFTING!





1 comment:

Brenda said...

A down insert too! Wow, nice find. I just love shopping at thrift stores.