Wednesday, April 13, 2016

One Room Challenge Week Two

I am sticking to my guns and continuing with my simple and neutral living room much to the despair of some of my Instagram followers. I thrift all year long and have all sorts of things tucked away for projects like this, the fabulous Calling It Home's One Room Challenge!


I have decided to use a bolt of neutral fabric and a couple of nice blue pillows that I found at Goodwill . . .

and some fabulous snow leopard fabric I found online for $6.95 a yard! So this is the start of my neutral color palette
This week I'll figure out what to do with it !?!
Oh yeah, I'm also adding pops of black and gold and maybe even another animal print.

I am starting to visualize and that's a good thing !!!
Next week I hope to share with you a DIY project that I will be working on this week (if it is not too terribly hard)!
Thanks for stopping by,
Melinda


3 comments:

mollie's mom said...

OOOOOh Melinda. I love the animal print and the cool blues together. I am a thrift shopping gal like you and I love all of your finds. All this white is right up my alley but my ORC is all about black walls, what???? You are my white wall "fix" right now.

Decor To Adore said...

Melinda I adore the direction that your room is headed towards! You did SO much better than I did in my room this week.

I would love for you to share this post at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. I think our readers would really enjoy it!

Good luck in the upcoming week!

Decor To Adore said...

I hope it worked!